To ensure the durability of your yoga mat, the following cleaning guidelines can be used:
1. Dust out the mat in an open area.
2. Soak with gentle to mild detergent.
3. Hand wash with a gentle scrubbing action.
4. Sun dry before use or storage. In case sun drying is not possible the mat can also be air dryed.
5. Do not wash mats made from Natural Grass/straw. Gently wipe them with clean wet cloth and then sun dry or air dry as mentioned above.
6. Interval for Cleaning of your yoga mat depends upon the usage and accumulation of dirt/dust on it.