To purchase products from Isha Life you must have a valid Isha Life account. Creating an account has the following benefits:
- Check outs are faster
- You can manage your orders
- You can keep your account updated
- You store alternative addresses, for shipping to multiple family members and friends
- To use upcoming capabilities like subscriptions
Account creation and Email Verification
If you don’t have an account, you can create it during checkout process or by clicking on the ‘person icon’ and selecting Sign In/Sign up. To create an account, you will need to provide your first and last name, email address and a password. Once your account is created an email is sent to you for account confirmation. You must validate your email before you can use the new account. It is possible that the confirmation email is marked as spam. Please check your spam folder before reaching out to Isha Life support.
If you already have an account and don’t remember your password, please click on “Forgot password” link to reset your password.
What are Isha Life subscriptions?
Isha Life subscriptions allow you to select the products that you use frequently and get them automatically delivered to you on a timeframe you select. Please note subscriptions are offered only is United States.
How do Isha Life subscriptions work?
On products that allow subscriptions you will see an option to subscribe and save. Once you select this option you can choose how frequently you want the product delivered. Isha Life provides monthly and quarterly options. The cost of the products you subscribe to are charged to the same credit card as used in the first order.
Please note subscriptions are offered only is United States.
What is the Shipping cost for subscriptions?
Free standard shipping is offered for subscription orders over $90 within the continental US. Continental US excludes Hawaii, Alaska and US territories. For orders less than $90 you can pick a service of your choice. All subsequent shipments use the same service.
Can I change my subscriptions?
You can manage some aspects for subscriptions such next delivery date, address, credit card info. You can also cancel your subscriptions at any time.
How can I change my credit card information?
To change your payment method, login to Isha Life, click on the Avatar and select my account. From my account page, select my subscriptions. From here select the subscription and click on edit link. At the bottom of your subscription profile page you will see the ability to change credit card information.
How can I change my address?
To change your address, login to Isha Life, click on the Avatar/ Person icon and select my account. From my account page, select my subscriptions. From here select the subscription and click on edit link. At the bottom of your subscription profile page you will see the ability to change your address.
I am going on vacation what will happen to my subscription?
Before you go on vacation and one day before your payment is due please change the date on your subscriptions. To change subscription date, login to Isha Life, click on the Avatar and select my account. From my account page, select my subscriptions. From here select the subscription and click on edit link and change the payment date. This date becomes your new anniversary date for future subscriptions.
How can I cancel my subscription?
To cancel a subscription, login to Isha Life, click on the Avatar and select my account. From my account page, select my subscriptions. From here edit the subscription you want cancelled and then click on cancel subscription.
Cancel or Change orders
While you order is still processing, you can contact Isha Life support team to cancel or change your order.
If your order has been processed and shipped then you must follow the returns process.
Isha Life team procures and packages items with utmost care and involvement and we would like you to be happy with your purchase. In case you are not satisfied you can return your purchase. Following guidelines are created to assist you with returns, please read them carefully:
- Returns are accepted only within fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery. Please note that consecrated items are not returnable
- Make sure that items are in the same state as you received them (unused, unworn, not damaged and in its original packing)
- Include a copy of your receipt with your returned item(s)
- For your security, please return your item with an insured courier (e.g. FedEx, UPS, USPS Parcel Post)
- Ship returns to:
Isha Foundation Inc.,
Attn: Isha Life
951 Isha Lane, McMinnville
- Isha Life is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit
- Returns and exchanges will be made once the items are received by Isha Life. For exchanges, shipping costs will be deducted from the refund or you will be asked to make a payment
- Isha Life team will process your refund within 7-10 days of receiving your returned item
Please report damaged packages to Isha Life within two days from date of receipt. We will do our best to help resolve the issues. If you need to send an item back due to a shipping error on our behalf, please re-pack the item in its original packaging and contact Isha Life.
Out of Stock
Isha Life does not support ordering out of stock products. If you are interested in an out of stock product, you can contact us to inquire about the future availability of the product. However, we cannot make a personal notification when the item (s) actually arrive.
Isha Life ships via USPS and UPS.
Free standard shipping for orders over $90 in contiguous U.S. only. Free shipping on all books, CDs, DVDs and USBs. Please read the exclusions carefully.
- Free shipping cannot be applied to purchases being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Micronesia, Marshall Islands, North Mariana Islands, Palau, U.S. Virgin Islands and International orders.
- Free shipping does not apply to the following products:
- Sesame oil (1.58 Gallons)
- Adiyogi 1-Foot Statue
- Foldable backrests
- Copper Storage Pots
- Abstract Metal Wall Art
- Devi Yantra Stand
- Meditation Mattress
- Sadhguru's photo book
- Photos bigger than 8" width and 10" height