Morning Stroll, Handloom Kalamkari Block Print Skirt
Proceeds from Isha Life are used to bring well-being to people and communities.
Feel radiant in this full-length, flowing, and beautiful skirt.
Made in the Kalamkari style, local artisans create colorful and patterned textiles on handlooms and put many yards of fabric into each unique skirt piece. Kalamkari is a traditional art form that uses hand painting or block printing to create unique cotton textiles. Natural substances and vegetable dyes are used to achieve rich color instead of chemicals.
Attractive details adorn this skirt such as a thick, black border on the bottom inside of the skirt to give it shape and beauty; additionally, a zip closure and printed ties with triangular embellishments sit at the top of the skirt for an overall supportive fit.
- Morning Stroll: Earthy blue, grey, and cream shades along with a leaf motif lend images of walking through dewy grass at first morning light to start the day fresh.
- 100% cotton and mercerized (a non-toxic process to increase quality)
- Pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and to ensure color fastness
- Dimensions in inches: Length - 41”; Waist - 34”
Wash Care Instructions:
- Hand wash separately in cold water with mild detergents
- Do not scrub or bleach fabric
- Dry in the shade
|Country of Origin: