Linga Bhairavi Mukha
Proceeds from Isha Life are used to bring well-being to people and communities.
Linga Bhairavi Mukha is an overpowering presence of the divine feminine. This consecrated, hand-crafted copper form of Devi radiates her fierceness, all-encompassing qualities, and boundless compassion.
It’s an opportunity for every devotee to connect with Devi through this powerful form, and experience her Grace.
How to care:
- It is best to keep the Devi Mukha in your sadhana space or living area where you can maintain a certain sanctity.
- A lamp must be offered at least once a day. Ghee(clarified butter) or sesame oil can be used for the lamp, along with a cotton wick.
- If you wish, you may offer flowers. Please keep the offerings in front of the Mukha, not on top of it.
- Use a Devi Vastram to clean the Mukha periodically and keep it dust-free. Use only consecrated kumkum on the Mukha from the Isha.
- Do not touch the Mukha unless necessary. It is best to keep any disturbances to a minimum.
- To connect with Devi you can chant 1, 3, 6, 9, or 11 cycles of the Linga Bhairavi Stuti in the presence of the Mukha.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.lingabhairavi.org
Dimensions in inches: 33’’ x 33’’, Weight: 20 lbs, Material: Copper
|Country of Origin:||India|