Bhairavi Raksha, Copper Bracelet (Consecrated)
Proceeds from Isha Life are used to bring well-being to people and communities.
The Bhairavi Raksha is a consecrated offering made of pure copper to promote overall well-being.
The Bhairavi Raksha is an offering that draws from this wisdom and is meant to stabilize one's system and promote overall wellbeing.
Note: The Bhairavi Raksha should be worn on the left hand by women and the right hand by men.
Click here to know more about Bhairavi Raksha.
Refund and Replacement: As the Bhairavi Raksha is a Consecrated offering, requests for returns, replacements and size exchange will not be accepted.
- Ensure that the Bhairavi Raksha is worn in such a way that Devi's image on the Bhairavi Raksha is straight and not upside down when facing you.
- It is best to wear the Bhairavi Raksha at all times. If you are unable to do that, it is best to have it on for a minimum of 3-4 hours a day.
- It is important that the Bhairavi Raksha has maximum contact with your body.
- The Bhairavi Raksha can be worn while taking a bath, however, it should not come into contact with soap/shampoo or detergent.
- The benefit of wearing the Bhairavi Raksha is not restricted to any period of time. It can be worn for life.
- Wearing the Bhairavi Raksha is beneficial for children of all ages.
- Women can wear the Bhairavi Raksha during their monthly cycle.
- Please note that another person should not wear your Bhairavi Raksha.
- Clean it with tamarind or lime with salt if required.
- Do not use any chemical based cleanser to clean.
- When not being worn, the Bhairavi Raksha can be wrapped in raw silk or cotton fabric which is white or not dyed.
- It is best to replace the Bhairavi Raksha with a new one if it gets damaged/broken.
|Country of Origin:||India|